I have been nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award by Shubhangi, Nawazish. He has some really awesome articles and I am so honored to have been nominated for this award by him. Make sure you go check out and visit his blog and read his work! Thank you so much for this, Nawazish! Blessings to you always!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 bloggers for this award and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify your nominees.
- List the rules and display the ‘Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award’ logo and provide the link to their blog.
- What would you want to change in the world around you. I would want to change back time and take life back to what it use to be before COVID-19. People were free to be around one another, laughing or crying, whatever people did together. But now we are all required to stay in our space. Invasions of space are no longer permitted. I would change that if I could. People – we were created to be around each other to share and receive love!
- A lesson learnt from your father that you always keep in mind. My father loved his family a whole lot. He would not let anything or anyone get in the way. He was a family man.
- Your biggest achievement till now. My biggest achievement is becoming an educator. This was my lifelong dream. I became inspired by my second grade teacher ❤ Oh what a beautiful soul……….
- What does dawn and dusk mean to you? Dawn is when the sun is rising and a new day is breaking through the horizon to shine bright. Dusk is evening, the sun begins to settle in for the night to be rejuvenated for the next new day ❤
- Do you believe in the gray in between or everything is black and white for you? Why? Gray will always be one of my prefered colors. I say this because there is an in between. No answer is wrong. The answer is derived by perception.
Questions to me by Nawazish
- Best advice by your best friend?
- Introvert or extrovert?
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
- What activities inspire you to feel like you’re living your life to the fullest?
- Is blogging a profession or a hobby for you?
- Shaheen Review
- 3. SaaniaSparkle
- Dr. Eric Perry
Inspiration Blogger Award